Saturday, 14 December 2013

berry pink perfection...

Good morning all,
What a beautiful day it is here in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
After a bit of rain falling during the week the garden is starting to look alive again. Lately it's been to-ing and fro-ing from dry and crispy to lush and green.
 



This morning these gorgeous hot pink lily pilly berries caught my eye.
I brought some inside for a pretty berry display....somewhat christmasy maybe!!!!





Have a berry lovely day wherever and whatever you are doing today.
Bec x

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! It's so nice to hear about a garden coming back to life, while here everything is bare, and it's about to snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh would love to feel some snow right now!
      Bec x

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness is that color just beautiful! The perfect Christmas berries and foliage!!!! A very merry weekend to you as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know just gorgeous hey!...
      You too lovely.
      Bec x

      Delete
  3. Hi Bec, these berries are so pretty. I don't think we have these where I live so they are really interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jennifer....me thinks so too!
      Bec x

      Delete