Friday, 20 December 2013

rosemary christmas star...

Ho ho ho....happy Friday night all.
 
I'm feeling very jolly and looking very rosy red as I've just done my first run in ages through the undulating hills of the Noosa Hinterland without stopping....
 
Back to Christmas, I forgot to post my Rosemary Christmas star I made last week which I showed on Instagram....
 
Oh yeah forgot to tell you I am now on Instagram after finally acquiring a smart phone....so follow along if you wish, I would love to see you there. Just click on the little blue camera over to the right...
 
Anyhoo...my Rosemary star turned out well. Made with home grown bamboo stalks and home grown rosemary.
 
I created a star by tying bamboo stalks together with twine and tyed rosemary sprigs along each stalk....yes it was that easy!









looks and smells great.....

Have a great weekend!
Bec x

10 comments:

  1. OH I love it. Loads of rosemary in the garden too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that! I thinks rosemary is one of the best scents in the world. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bec, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and may all your wishes for 2014 come true!
    Love the star!
    x
    Melissah from Coastal Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful - think it would make a great New Year's star as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
    military shirts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good article! There is a great need for more in-depth reviews of certain products and technologies. Your tips are really helpful for anybody who wants to create reviews of any type.
    HealthCare CPA

    ReplyDelete