Friday, 3 January 2014

a hot hot happy new year...

I know we are 4 days into the new year already, but HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.

2014 has started off here on the sunshine coast with some scorching hot days....today reaching 41 degrees.

Needless to say we are off to the beach....so I will leave you with some recent shots of my favourite Ti tree bay at the Noosa National Park....
Hoping you are staying cool in your world....(or perhaps dreaming of the beach if you are in the Northern hemisphere.!)







 


 

Bec x

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, this is just what I needed to see today! It is frigid here today - 7F/ about -14C). Happy Hot New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh how I'd long for some cold air right now.....x

      Delete
  2. It always seems to be cool in Melbourne!

    ReplyDelete